I am looking for some pretty rare stuff. Anyone got any?
I am mainly looking for the Blaze Ya Dead Homie Gang Rags extended version and a OG Dog Deats tape if I can get a hold of one if not I will do with the cd version of dog beats that was re released. I also want a gold Great melinko Cd and a green melinko tape of either hollywood or island records. It dont matter which. I dont really know what I can trade other then a OG 1995 Forgotten Freshness cd but I am only going to use that as a last resort so shoot me some prices and we can see what we can work out.
(09-21-2012, 05:55 AM)Juggalo12451 Wrote: I also want a gold Great melinko Cd and a green melinko tape of either hollywood or island records.

i would also be in the market for a green Milenko tape of either Hollywood or Island Records. unfortunately such a thing does not exist. Only face that got pressed on cassette would be purple dude.
~I RuNz WiTh Da HoWsE, LaBeL mE KrAZeE 4 LyFe!!!~
I have some pretty rare stuff. that is all...
[Image: hCkme.jpg]
Asking if anybodys got rare stuff in this forum is like going to the produce section of the grocery store and asking if they have any apples.
Ive got a OG gang rags w/J10 on it - $80.00 / shipped -paypal only
(09-21-2012, 07:21 AM)Th3 RaV3N Wrote:
(09-21-2012, 05:55 AM)Juggalo12451 Wrote: I also want a gold Great melinko Cd and a green melinko tape of either hollywood or island records.

i would also be in the market for a green Milenko tape of either Hollywood or Island Records. unfortunately such a thing does not exist. Only face that got pressed on cassette would be purple dude.

So that is why I all ways only see purple cassettes of it. Well guess I just learnd something new cause I got a purple island cd and a red hollywood cd so I wanted a green cassette. oh well.
so wheres the list of rare stuff your looking for?
Laugh (lol)
[Image: hCkme.jpg]
i have every version of dogbeats tapes, feel free to pm me an offer on any of them. I have i believe a 2nd edition sealed as well
[CENTER][Image: randomflavor121.jpg][/CENTER]
I sux dix
[Image: aazGU.jpg]
bluddlust has a vag
[Image: esham1994.jpg]
That's what she said
^^^he always talks like a total fagela but hes really just another red blooded american male
[Image: esham1994.jpg]
Yeah with a wiener
And a scrotum

I have the dogbeats tape if still interested
[Image: images.jpg]
with violent j face paint...

i dont have a DB tape.