Stash(Updated List & Pics)(02/09/17)
[Image: hqdefault_zpssnihqea6.jpg]
Do you not collect all the diff versions of the CDs?
The reason I ask is cause you only have one of each jokers card and they are the new pressings
Na not right now.More concerned at this time with having all releases's,before i get into re-release's,o.g.'s,different psy number's, and misprints.And Joker Card's and EP's are basicly the only ones i dont have og's of,other then a Dead Pumpkins Tape.
I have a few things in your want list if your looking too buy
Not really in the market right now.Going to Vegas in like a week and a half.But a list of things just to kno for future reference would be cool.
Ok I'll check and post here
Hokus Pokus Orange 3 Track CD
Party Mix 
Chicken Huntin 2 Track Sampler Tape
Chicken Huntin SlaughterHouse Single CD
12 minute interview tape 
Fuck The World Test Press 
Hallowicked 2009/2010 Single 
Season Of The Pumpkin CD 
Cryptic Collection Holiday Edition CD
Definitly intrested in all that.
will you sell your white mono basketball or do a trade? let me know
Well just get at me if u want pix and shit
Wicked.ryda-will do

SV505-prolly wont let that go for a while.still wanna try and get the cc3 hockey to go with it and my madrox sig. jersey.
damn ok well like i said in the other forum ill pay some decent feddy or got some worthy stuff in my list for trade .. so if you change your mind i wont be going anywhere
ya never kno.
(05-01-2011, 05:38 PM)S.K.M.F. Wrote: Wicked.ryda-will do

SV505-prolly wont let that go for a while.still wanna try and get the cc3 hockey to go with it and my madrox sig. jersey.

The CC3 was a football not a hockey. They're really nice too, I miss mine.. Frown
[Image: castle_greyskull.jpg]
Refs in Bio
My Stash
I have the ff box set mint. Also a golden 50 one as well.
[Image: hCkme.jpg]
(05-07-2011, 04:18 AM)awizardnamedOrKo Wrote:
(05-01-2011, 05:38 PM)S.K.M.F. Wrote: Wicked.ryda-will do

The CC3 was a football not a hockey. They're really nice too, I miss mine.. Frown

shit i wonder why i thought it was a hockey.my bad...either way i want one...eventually

(05-07-2011, 08:29 AM)Ddream Wrote: I have the ff box set mint. Also a golden 50 one as well.

i may get back at you for either,after i get back from vegas next week.just really tight on $ till after.
got extra cash recently will more then likely be pm'n above people.
Pm away homie lol
Me and the old lady split up.im back in N.Y. with all my merch now....
[Image: DSCN0765.jpg]
updated pic of all my audio altogether.
291 and counting.
i was at like 400 before i stopped
i still have lots of shit u should buy
besides reissues and the things ive got listed i didnt think there was that much?shit.musta had alot of the collab albums and concrete samplers,HOK,etc.and yeah i do.just broke looking for work after moving back to ny. from co.after my break up,shit killed me finacialy.basicly starting over.sucks.
have actually bought 20 cds since that updated pic.compulsive shit...had to take out slip case cds and put them elsewhere.gonna need a new container really soon.
updated.