Th3 RaV3Ns N3St
Ugh, I forgot my sign in info for the site I originally had a stash through so I had to make it ALLLL over again.

It's still a work in progress so feel free to check back and I'll likely have pictures and shit up. Any time I get something new in the mail I'll be taking new pictures of whichever part of the collection it belongs to.

http://th3-rav3n.yolasite.com/

There she is, in all her glory.

**Just a side note I don't usually sell things but as long as we're not talking audio I'd likely entertain fair offers.**

A quick list of my wants includes the following: Anything not marked with a * on these pages.

http://th3-rav3n.yolasite.com/icp-casset...cklist.php
http://th3-rav3n.yolasite.com/hok-audio.php
http://th3-rav3n.yolasite.com/twiztid-audio.php
http://th3-rav3n.yolasite.com/hallowicke...htfest.php
If anyone is too lazy to go through that site but your still curious what kinda collection I got for cassettes, here's the quicklist.

HOUSE OF KRAZEES/TWIZTID
Home Sweet Home (1st pressing, black screws)
Home Sweet Home (2nd pressing, glued corners, sealed)
Homebound (1 of 200)
Season of the Pumpkin (Retro Horror Muzik)
Season of the Pumpkin (Latnem Entertainment, sealed)
Mr. Bones - The Demon Inside (Red foil shell, barcode)
Mr. Bones - The Demon Inside (Gold foil shell)
Mr. Bones - Sacrifice (1 of 500)
Evol - Satanic 4 Life (Featuring House of Krazees on "Satanic 4 Life")
Outbreed (Sealed)
The R.O.C. - Xposed sampler tape
The R.O.C. - Xposed
Head Trauma
Collectors Edition '97 (Blue cover, sealed)
Collectors Edition '97 (Green cover, sealed)
Collectors Edition '97 (Orange cover, sealed)
Mob Mentality (Featuring House of Krazees track "Ghost", sealed)
Mostasteless (Tinted yellow shell, sealed)
Mostasteless (Solid yellow shell, sealed)
Mostasteless Reissue (U corners, sealed)
Mostasteless Reissue (V corners)
Freek Show (Sealed)
Freek Show (Malaysian pressing, sealed)

[Image: cLGzG.jpg?1]

MYZERY
Para La Isla

NECRO
I Need Drugs snippet sampler (Sealed)

PROJECT BORN
Born Dead (sealed)

HUMBLE GODS
No Way Out promo

KOTTONMOUTH KINGS
Royal Highness
Bump Remix promo (Sealed)
High Society promo (Sealed)
High Society

INSANE CLOWN POSSE
Dog Beats (1st pressing, no barcode)
Dog Beats (2nd pressing, 1CD25 on spine, barcode)
Dog Beats (3rd pressing, Psy 1003 on spine, 4 members credited)
Dog Beats (4th pressing, Psy 1003 on spine, 2 members credited)
Dog Beats (5th pressing, no writing inside insert)
Carnival of Carnage (Silver foil shell, black writing)
Carnival of Carnage (Blue foil shell, 313-399-7284, no barcode)
Carnival of Carnage (Sealed with orange sticker, no barcode)
Carnival of Carnage (Sealed with orange sticker, printed barcode)
Carnival of Carnage (313-399-7284, white spine, with barcode)
Carnival of Carnage (313-399-7284, black spine, pink/blue 1st generation font)
Carnival of Carnage (810-399-7284)
Carnival of Carnage (810-967-0022, sealed)
Carnival of Carnage (810-347-3313, U corners, light blue on cover, sealed)
Carnival of Carnage (810-347-3313, U corners, dark blue on cover, sealed)
Carnival of Carnage hole in barcode promo (810-347-3313)
Carnival of Carnage (Remastered, 15 tracks)
Carnival of Carnage (Remastered, 13 tracks)
Beverly Kills 50187 (Green foil shell, 313-399-7284)
Beverly Kills 50187 (Clear shell, 810-399-7284)
Beverly Kills 50187 (Green foil shell, 810-399-7284)
Beverly Kills 50187 (Green foil shell, 810-967-0022, sealed)
Beverly Kills 50187 (Solid green shell, 810-347-3313)
Beverly Kills 50187 (Tinted green shell, 810-347-3313, sealed)
Beverly Kills 50187 (Green foil shell, 810-347-3313, sealed)
The Ringmaster (Black case, black shell, 313-399-7284)
The Ringmaster (Black case, gold foil shell, 313-399-7284)
The Ringmaster (810-967-0022, clear case)
The Ringmaster (810-967-0022, black case, sealed)
The Ringmaster (Clear case, gold foil shell with bronze writing, 810-347-3313, sealed)
The Ringmaster (Clear case, gold foil shell with black writing, 810-247-3313, sealed)
The Ringmaster (Remastered)
The Ringmaster (Remastered, extra line of text under barcode, sealed)
The Terror Wheel (313-399-7284)
The Terror Wheel (810-967-0022, sealed)
The Terror Wheel (810-347-3313, sealed)
Dead Pumpkins (1st pressing, sealed with sticker)
Dead Pumpkins (2nd pressing, sealed)
Fuck Off (Yellow shell, 2 tracks, sealed)
Fuck Off (Yellow shell, 4 tracks)
Fuck Off (Blue shell, 4 tracks, sealed)
Xmas 1994 (Sealed)
Fat Sweaty Betty (Sealed)
Forgotten Freshness (OG pressing, sealed)
Chicken Huntin' (FREE! in corner, sealed)
Chicken Huntin' (Sealed with red sticker)
The Jokers Wild (Sealed)
The Riddlebox (Clear shell, sealed with sticker)
The Riddlebox (Clear shell with order form, sides labeled "1" & "2")
The Riddlebox (Clear shell with blue writing on spine)
The Riddlebox (Clear shell with sides labeled "Comedy" & "Tragedy", sealed)
The Riddlebox (Orange shell, sealed with sticker, blue writing on spine, sides labeled Comedy & Tragedy)
The Riddlebox (Orange shell, sealed with sticker, green writing on spine, sides labeled Comedy & Tragedy)
The Riddlebox (Orange shell, sealed with sticker, green writing on spine, sides labeled 1&2)
The Riddlebox (Orange shell, sealed without sticker)
The Riddlebox (Polish pressing)
Mr. Rotten Treats (1st pressing, sealed)
Mr. Rotten Treats (2nd pressing, sealed)
Tunnel of Love (810-967-0022)
Tunnel of Love (XXX cover, sealed with sticker)
Tunnel of Love (810-347-3313, sealed)
12 Minute Interview cassette
Witches & Warlocks (Detroit version, sealed)
Witches & Warlocks (Toledo version, sealed)
The Great Milenko promo (Hollywood Records, white cover)
The Great Milenko (Hollywood Records, sealed)
The Great Milenko promo (Island Records)
The Great Milenko (Island Records, sealed)
The Great Milenko (BMG Records, sealed)
The Great Milenko (No foil on cover)
Mutilation Mix (tinted blue shell, 810-347-3313)
Mr. Johnson's Head (sealed)
Xmas 1997
Forgotten Freshness Volumes 1&2
Mad Professor (Sealed without sticker)
Mad Professor (Sealed with sticker)
The Amazing Jeckel Brothers (Jack cover, tinted red shell)
The Amazing Jeckel Brothers (Jack cover missing red foil misprint, tinted red shell, sealed)
The Amazing Jeckel Brothers (Jake cover, tinted red shell, sealed)
The Amazing Jeckel Brothers (Jack cover, solid red shell)
The Amazing Jeckel Brothers (Jake cover, solid red shell)
The Amazing Jeckel Brothers (Jack cover, clear shell)
The Amazing Jeckel Brothers (Jake cover, Malaysian pressing)
The Amazing Jeckel Brothers (Jake cover, Polish pressing)
Bizaar (Sealed)
Bizaar (Thailand pressing, sealed)
Bizzar (Sealed)
Bizzar (Thailand pressing, sealed)
Coup Detroit - Self titled (Featuring ICP on "Get Your Ass Off the Couch")
Coup Detroit - Get Your Ass Off the Couch single (Featuring ICP on "Get Your Ass Off the Couch")
Project Born - Born Dead (Sealed, featuring ICP on "The Graveyard")
The Fear Soundtrack (Sealed, Featuring "Dead Body Man")
Cykosis - Blood Stains (Featuring ICP on "Bloodstains")
The Great White Hype Soundtrack (Featuring "Chicken Huntin")
Mancow - In the Kingdom of the Blind (Sealed, Featuring 2 skits with ICP)
The Corner sampler cassette - December '97 (Featuring "Halls of Illusions") (PENDING)
The Corner sampler cassette - June '99 (Featuring "Fuck the World - Radio Edit")
The Corner sampler cassette - July '99 (Featuring "Another Love Song")
WWF The Music Volume 3 (Featuring "The Oddities Theme")
WCW Mayhem the Music (Goldberg cover) (Featuring "Take It!") (PENDING)
Kottonmouth Kings - High Society sampler (Sealed, featuring ICP on "Wicked Klowns")
Kottonmouth Kings - High Society (Featuring ICP on "Wicked Klowns")
Three 6 Mafia - When The Smoke Clears (Featuring ICP & Twiztid on "Just Another Crazy Click") (PENDING)
Heavy Metal 2000 Promo cassette (Featuring "The Dirtball")
Heavy Metal 2000 Soundtrack cassette (Featuring "The Dirtball")
Ol Dirty Bastard - Trials & Tribulations of Russel Jones (Sealed, featuring ICP on "Dirty & Stinkin")
Esham - Tongues (Featuring Violent J on "Panic Attack") (PENDING)
[Image: K4M5M.jpg?1]
[Image: axsYC.jpg?1]
[Image: WxsF6.jpg?1]
[Image: ueVwn.jpg?1]
[Image: 6IMd7.jpg]
~I RuNz WiTh Da HoWsE, LaBeL mE KrAZeE 4 LyFe!!!~
ohhhh you bastard....wnw toledo.i see it! been looking so fuckin long for a copy of that.let alone sealed.
I know. Nice job on a sealed one. I got an opened one off eBay last year for a BIN of $30
musta been when i was working alot.otherwise im always looking for that damn thing.
Also, nice job of a sealed Dead Pumpkins. I have one of the OG cassettes from the tail end of the thousand pressed. Not all 1000 OG were sealed. They ran out of sealed ones at the show and started handing out opened ones with the sticker placed directly on the case. I've been looking for a sealed stickered one to match my open/unused stickered one.
^didnt kno that.its like how they did the 99's.
lol Thank you very much boys, I'm glad you guys see something respectable there, all I see is the ones I'm missing Tongue

I've heard conflicting reports about whether or not there are any more sealed Toldeo W&W tapes out there, but either way mine is the only one I know of. Mark34 was trying to complete the set of sealed HW tapes since he said he had never seen it done. I took on the task in his honour but I gotta get some of the discs sealed to have a sealed full HW set.

I don't know an exact number but I dare say there's very few FSBs left sealed either.

Updated with
The Corner - May 99 tape (Featuring "Fuck the World") <-- site doesn't have the song listed
and OG Forgotten Freshness
yeah my FSB tape is like mint mint,just not sealed.i love that fat bitch.
Update again,

Dog Beats (2nd pressing)
Riddlebox (Polish pressing)
The Amazing Jeckel Brothers (Polish pressing)
Just for the record, your cassette game is off the chart..
[Image: 6F1joE6.gif]
lol Thanks dude I'm glad people can appreciate the time and effort into putting my collection together so far. Especially since as I've said, all I see when I look at them is the ones I'm missing.

I'm still missing at least 10 pressings of Carnival of Carnage, at least 2 of which I'm fairly confident I'll never see..
I've only got 1 Dog Beats tape, I shouldn't have let Iceberg5s sealed set slip when it came up, I don't even know where it wound up..
I've only got like 3/8 or so of the Milenkos, and 3 of those promos will be a bitch to track down..
Fuck knows for Jeckel Brothers, did they make Jack covers of those foreign pressings? Wheres a solid red Jake to match my Jack? Pretty sure there's clear shell BMG pressings of both too.. and that EU promo? I'm sure everybody here would let me take that home for cheap if it ever came back.
I still gotta find another copy of Homebound. I have mint, never been folded inserts for almost every House of Krazees cassette but of course I don't have one for Homebound, the one I need.
and that fucking Bassment tape will haunt me until the day I die Frown

That being said, by my count I'm at about 54/112 which is about halfway so I guess that probably farther than a lot of people who have ventured down this alley have made it. I don't know who has officially made it the farthest though so I don't really consider myself anything special.

I gotta get dad to make me a couple display cases made for my tapes though, he hand made all the frames for my posters and shit for me so I've been waiting for him to make me a few wall mounted cases instead of going out and buying some store bought piece of shit. He's working on a couple more frames for me first before he starts on the cabinets. Pics of THOSE will be in a future mailday post though.

Stay tuned, it'll be worth a look Wink

Well.. I have good quality scans of such things..HOK

[Image: mvi242.jpg]
lol nice, I'm only interested in 100% legit shit though. That's why I'm sketchy about hunting down any CoC era flats, as nice as they'd be to have framed up on the wall.
Update with a few more that should be on there way.

As long as all these packages find their way to me I should be at like 58/112, which by my count is pretty much half of a complete ICP cassette discography. WOOP WOOP!!
Updated again with a few more en route, 60/113. I'll snap a new picture once some more arrive, I think I've gotten like 14 more since that picture was taken.
I kno how you feel when it comes down to only seeing what your missing.
I think the only things worse when it comes to this game are knowing where something is and knowing you can not get it, regardless of the dollar amount you offer because of who has it (No names mentioned... Tongue)

Or knowing something should logically exist and not being able to find any for confirmation to put your mind at ease.

I.E.
Why aren't there any Beverly Kills or Ringmaster tapes with a 810-967-0022 phone number?
There's a pressing of the 1st, 3rd and 4th phone numbers for The Terror Wheel but not of the 2nd? (810-399-7284)
Why does Xmas94 have an 810-967-0022 phone number but Fuck Off is 810-399-7284? Unless PT just has them in the wrong order and Fuck Off came out before Xmas94, I suppose that would make sense then. Either that or one of them was pressed more times that we don't know about.
Did Mutilation Mix ever get pressed with a 810-347-3313 phone number? Everything else (aside from Fuck Off and Xmas94) got repressed with them..
We also don't have any tapes listed for CoC with the 2nd or 3rd phone numbers, although CDTodd has found and put up pics of a 810-967-0022 (3rd number) pressing for us, we know at least that one exists.

Christ I feel like a nerd for getting this into it.. Most people probably just go by the lists on the site, not sit there fucking dwelling on what should bes/what ifs. Then again, half the fun of it is discovering old shit we missed though. I guess this shit still means a little more to me than I let on sometimes Tongue
I have personally sold at least half a dozen jokers cards tapes with phone numbers not on the site. there are a lot out there not listed.
(05-18-2012, 11:21 AM)S.K.M.F. Wrote: I kno how you feel when it comes down to only seeing what your missing.

I have much of what you are missing, btw
WELL START FUCKING SELLING THEM TO ME!!!

Trade ya a medium Calm shirt for one Wink
i was talking skmf. i don't really know what you need, but as i said, look through my ebay and if we can do a group deal to save on shipping we can do something. i just can't pay $8 to send you one tape.

I know you need that CC holiday sealed and a couple tapes and i posted a half dozen new tapes in the last week or so. not sure if you need them though.
ive got a little savings dish brewing up Ddream,dont you worry.

what i love is owning things that the leaders in the game aint even got that are far and in between.(nothing in perticular)...tho after chatting with the likes of slim and skid...im pretty far behind aswell lol.or Todd's imports.
Yes, slim has quite a collection. I have been lucky to contribute to that a bit.

I'm not worried about either of u buying, I know u are good for it. unlike most on here I'm not trying to sell my stuff as quick as possible.
[Image: hCkme.jpg]
Yeah,Ive seen the proverbial light.theres something he's getting soon that i want to see.and thats whats up man.
(05-18-2012, 03:44 PM)S.K.M.F. Wrote: what i love is owning things that the leaders in the game aint even got that are far and in between.(nothing in perticular)..

I hear ya on that, when Mark34 told me I'd be the first person to get all the Hallowicked tapes sealed I near shat. I'm pretty pumped to almost be done my HoK set too even though some people don't count that shit since they weren't *technically* Psy..

(05-18-2012, 03:44 PM)S.K.M.F. Wrote: tho after chatting with the likes of slim and skid...im pretty far behind aswell lol.or Todd's imports.

I've actually never seen/talked with/heard of any of their collections.. Although I know Todd is fucking loaded, I actually thought he was more into crew jerseys and shit than audio. I guess anything rare though, I know he's got a CoC I'd love to get ahold of. Wink
Skidmark also mentioned to me that he has a rather nice audio set going on, it's gonna be a bitch getting that last Demon Inside tape off him Tongue

I'm not even sure who you guys mean when you say Slim, but all these people oughtta at least throw up a quicklist, even if they don't wanna add pics. I love seeing whats where. I'm also curious to see who's "in the lead" I suppose, by my count we'd need ABOUT 700 CDs/cassettes/vinyls for a complete set.. and I'm only like a third done at best lol

Also, Ddream: I have one rather large purchase I need to make, either before the end of the month or at the latest, literally June 1st. Then I should be good to discuss a deal with ya. In addition to ICP tapes I'd like to find the last of the Twiztid discs I'm missing. I only need like 28 discs, but the only one I seen that you have that I need is that CCHoliday. I do still need all the HoK discs except for Frightfest and Latnem black disc SotPs, I know ya got at least Head Trauma for me. Find me the Shock/Method pressings of everything Twiztid besides Phatso Pimp
I am waiting patiently, and as you have seen I have been getting a lot of euro stuff lately. buying a complete collection of a couple of guys from germany and paris which is pretty epic so keep on the lookout.