Th3 RaV3Ns N3St
bump

happy?.... Tongue
Forgot to update this a bit ago.

Half dozen or so more tapes added again.

Keep em comin fuckers, you all know I have no problems paying nice for any tapes I'm missing at this point.. If you don't have them but can get them I'd make it worth someones time to middleman.. Jus sayin.
~I RuNz WiTh Da HoWsE, LaBeL mE KrAZeE 4 LyFe!!!~
Figures the day I was gonna update mine...hahaha
Signs of life again! My Albertan adventure has come to a close (that province can suck my dick) so I may be able to start posting a little more often but I'm still trying to get back on my feet back in the maritimes (I need a truck and a handful more tools before I can get my own roofs subcontracted to me) so I'll still likely be on the outskirts of the game for a little while Frown

I did manage to throw a few new additions onto the list though, and one of you was going to sell me a Ringmaster tape I didn't have before I left, that deals still a solid go if you still have it/are still willing.

If anyone else has shit I need... Hit me up on here or over a text and we can try and work something out.

Christ, looking around at everything I've missed so much in my time out west.. Frown
You have no idea.
lol Well someone could have helped keep a brother in the loop if yas woulda kept texting me.. That would be the "friendly" side of "friendly competition" Tongue
Now you and blaze have something in common....you're both back from the dead. lol
Uh oh the game just got harder
I always texted ya.how else you get the casket cuts broseph!
lol I've sent you a pile since then and never got a response. Most recently to congratulate you on that fucking Indy TABOR tape.. You know, if you ever need somebody killed..
Lmao. I forgot. And now that you mention it,I just may..lol
Welcome back raven. Can't wait to see how much more your collection grows.
[Image: atmosphere_ban2.jpg]