Th3 RaV3Ns N3St
Should sell me the pdm cd with twiztid on it...
I thought you weren't buying anymore.
[Image: hCkme.jpg]
I'm not.just fucking with him.lol.ill be back at it soon enough.todd has a few things I want still.just gotta get this car thing done first.
Laugh (lol) @ selling the sealed 1/50 PDM disc.

ROFL @ Dan being done buying things Tongue

Although I am looking to part with doubles of 3 acceptably decent discs, rest assured they're all doubles my good sir. That Homies disc was a one-in-a-million hook up brother and don't you forget it Wink

Also.. in the workings for a 5th Riddlebox tape for the 83...
~I RuNz WiTh Da HoWsE, LaBeL mE KrAZeE 4 LyFe!!!~
(11-06-2012, 04:39 PM)Th3 RaV3N Wrote: ROFL @ Dan being done buying things Tongue

why cause the last cd i bought was yesterday??? bahahaha
i guess your doing better than me if you've got that long in lol
haha..just a sealed BTNH greatest hits cd that ive been wanting for a while to add to my icp apperances..was cheap so i figured fuck it.
Le sigh.. sealed with sticker orange Riddlebox thrown on the list lol...
and i thought i was bad.
I'm just glad I only go balls deep after any tapes I need.. If I was this bad with CDs every disc me and Slim both need would go for a half G Tongue

That being said.. If it wasn't for the fact I've only gotten like 6 new tapes in the last like 4 months.. That's too slow of progress for me, any I see I need now, I gotta jump on.
ive bought roughly 220 cds in the last year.

well cds tapes and vinyls.

according to my stash anyways.
lol I'm not sure how many I've bought since coming back in April.. I'll have to sit downa nd take a look at that one of these days.
Updated again with a few more pending.

I'll have to snap a new picture or 2 after everything gets here..
New pics in light of a few new arrivals..

[Image: K4M5M.jpg?1]
Missing
1 Bassment Cuts tape
1 Dog Beats tape
No barcode
4 Carnival of Carnage tapes
Silver foil shell, white writing
Blue foil shell, sealed with orange sticker and sticker barcode
Blue foil shell, sealed with orange sticker and printed barcode
Blue foil shell, 810-347-3313, "V shaped corners"
1 Beverly Kills tape
Tinted green shell, 810-399-7284

[Image: axsYC.jpg?1]
Missing
1 Ringmaster tape
Black shell, 810-347-3313

[Image: WxsF6.jpg?1]
Missing
3 Chicken Hunting tapes (All the different white stickers)
3 Riddlebox tapes
Clear shell sealed with sticker
Clear shell with blue writing
Pending but not pictured
Orange shell sealed with sticker and green writing on spine

[Image: ueVwn.jpg?1]
Missing
1 Red Hollywood Milenko promo tape
1 Island Milenko promo tape
1 Island Euro Milenko snippet tape
1 Island Milenko tape (no foil on cover)
1 Island ID interview tape
1 Pieces of ICP promo tape
1 Island Euro Amazing Jeckel Brothers tape
3 Amazing Jeckel Brothers cassette
Jake cover, solid red shell
Jake cover, no foil on cover
Jake cover, Malaysian pressing

[Image: 6IMd7.jpg]
Missing
The Fear Soundtrack (featuring "Dead Body Man")
Humble Gods - No Heroes (Featuring ICP on "Running Outta Time") CAN ANYBODY CONFIRM THIS ON CASSETTE???
Star Warped promo tape (Featuring "Jack Jeckel")
3 Corner tapes
December '97 (Featuring "Halls of Illusions")
April '99 (Featuring "The Oddities Theme")
August '99 (Featuring "Another Love Song")
Heavy Metal 2000 Soundtrack (Bulgarian pressing)
Updated with a pending Amazing Jeckel Brothers (Jack cover, clear shell) I didn't know existed until now..

I've heard of clear shell versions of RM - AJB being pressed for BMG Records in the past but I've never actually seen them so I more or less wrote them off my lists until I find them. I'm not 100% sure this clear shell Jack AJB is a BMG pressing or not, but I shall let yas know when it gets here.

Now, as always, I wonder if there's a Jake to match it..
Forgot to mention, another update with a sealed with sticker orange shell RB, this one has green writing on the spine where as the one I have now has blue writing. Pictures will come upon it's arrival.
Now I just need a stickered clear shell and this mythical "Clear shell with blue writing" that it mentions on the site that I've literally never seen, or even seen in someones stash for that matter.

Can anybody verify that RB cassette, or the Humble Gods - No Heroes cassette???
Fuck I'd like to be able to wipe them off the list and call my RB era done besides the white stickered CHs...
If you're referring to the stickered cassette that's on ebay right now for $42, then you haven't won it, yet. lol.
Laugh (lol) No, I in fact haven't won it yet. and I fear some assholes may drive the value up knowing I'm probably going to drop some retarded amount on it to get it out of the way and crossed off my list lol

Thanks for making it public now though, asshole Tongue
Ooops.....my bad. Don't worry about me. It's already over my budget and even if it wasn't, you'd way outbid me. I was thinking maybe the blue writing on the spine is what the blue writing one is referring to and just got mistaken by whoever typed out the description as being blue writing on the tape. Just food for thought.
(12-24-2012, 03:21 AM)skidmark Wrote: Ooops.....my bad. Don't worry about me. It's already over my budget and even if it wasn't, you'd way outbid me. I was thinking maybe the blue writing on the spine is what the blue writing one is referring to and just got mistaken by whoever typed out the description as being blue writing on the tape. Just food for thought.

Laugh (lol) Yeah, I really can't afford it either right now, but I'm still probably going to put some retarded bid in at the end just to be able to scratch it off the list.. You know the motto, I'll kick my ass harder/longer if I let it pass then I would overspending/spending cash I don't have on it.

I was wondering about that description being written wrong myself, but my only problem with accepting that is it specifically says "Clear shell with blue writing" on the main site, and my stickered with blue writing on the spine is an orange tape.. unless there's a clear shell version with blue writing to match mine..

On that note, there could be an orange shell/blue writing combo sealed without a sticker as well, just like there could be an 810-399-7284 TW.. Roll Eyes Fucking Psy and there should-bes and maybes..
ima bid that shit up.lol
(12-23-2012, 01:18 PM)skidmark Wrote: If you're referring to the stickered cassette that's on ebay right now for $42, then you haven't won it, yet. lol.

Now I have Wink
this thread has over 16000 views.
[Image: hCkme.jpg]
Second only to SKMF, but considering his only has about 5K more views then mine, and mine was created like 14 months later... Tongue
You got like 3 less pages too.lol

Tapes are what bring in the views id figure.since they are a rarer way of getting audio these days.but I will say this.I get like a 100 views in 24hrs after I update mine.lol I find myself just day dreaming when I look at mine..then about what I'm missing.lol but pics of sets are what's up.some people calling it braging.but I see it different.I like seeing collections.I may be jealous of a few peoples items..but it dosent ruin my day non.