Th3 RaV3Ns N3St
Updated again with a few more. Think that's 62/113 now..

I'd really like to find the last 4 Ringmasters and the copy of Terror Wheel I'm missing to be finished The Ringmaster era..
~I RuNz WiTh Da HoWsE, LaBeL mE KrAZeE 4 LyFe!!!~
Got a couple more things in the mail and added one or 2 to the list that wasn't there before.

Buddy I was expecting the Heavy Metal 2000 soundtrack from ended up refunding me but I found another one. Now I'm wondering if they made multiple versions of the cassette like they did the CDs though, because the one that got refunded was suppose to have the orange cover and the one I have coming now has the same cover as the sampler tape.

**EDIT: New picture will come soon, I promise. Only reason it's taking me so long is I guess the watermark I used didn't save so I gotta make another one.**
Updated the picture for everyone.

Or if your too lazy to go back to the first page..

[Image: dv2n5.jpg?1]
That is nice.
[Image: hCkme.jpg]
jesus christ,and slims collection is crazy,as is skid's.i wont go and show off other peoples stuff tho,so i guess ya gotta wait on that one,but trust me.it irks me something wicked seeing some of the things lol.
(05-25-2012, 01:34 PM)Ddream Wrote: That is nice.
Thanks, find me some nice things to add to it Wink

(05-25-2012, 02:06 PM)S.K.M.F. Wrote: jesus christ,and slims collection is crazy,as is skid's.i wont go and show off other peoples stuff tho,so i guess ya gotta wait on that one,but trust me.it irks me something wicked seeing some of the things lol.
Skid sent me a list of a lot of his shit and he gotta say, he could make a G off me PRETTY fucking quick lol My fingers are crossed he'll someday be feeling generous enough to complete a few of my sets for me.
Slim has the biggest collection I have ever seen. I really like seeing collections laid out together like that.
I know I have some stuff u need.
yeah slim txt'd me a parcial list.and it made me twitch like pookie.
Updated again with a few more. Think I'm around 67/113 for ICP tapes now.

Keep em fucking coming people, anyone looking to part with a Fear soundtrack on cassette?
How about an 810-967-0022 Terror Wheel tape?
I think I'm bidding on a lot on ebay with the fear tape.
Good, win one for me and send it my way will ya? I can only find the damn CD..
Apparently I can't count worth a fiddlers fuck...

I just went back and added a few more that I'm supposed to have coming in the mail and counted up my ICP tapes again and now I'm at 66 when I thought I was at 67 before.. I suppose I may have counted Phat or Wack? as ICP instead of Psy colab and counted FF1&2 as 2 tapes by accident though, that may explain it..

Anyways, I may have to ease back on my purchases for a bit unless someone comes at me with some tapes I need.

I'd still really like to find...
The last 3 Corner tapes I'm missing (December '91, April '99 & August '99)
a Join the Show tape
Pieces of ICP tape
The Fear soundtrack cassette
an 810-967-0022 Terror Wheel tape
A tinted green 810-399-7184 Beverly Kills 50187 tape
a no barcode Dog Beats tape
Both white stickered Chicken Huntin singles
buhahahaha
Lol
You guys are assholes.

Tongue
Another update... 71/115 this time.. 5 more pick ups, 2 of which I wasn't even sure were pressed on cassette.

**So far by my count I'm missing

Bassment Cuts (obviously)
1 DB (no barcode)
8 CoC
1 BK (green tinted shell, 810-399-7284)
3 RM (Need any black shells that have a phone number other than 313-399-7284, anyone have a picture to show the difference between the "gold shell/bronze writing 810-347-3313" version and the "gold shell/black writing version 810-347-3313" listed on the site?? I have only ever seen tapes with the same colour writing as my own)
1 TW (0022)
3 CH (all 3 white stickers)
4 RB (Anyone have any info on the "with blue writing" version listed on the site???)
Join the Show
3 Milenko promos (Red HW, Island & Island UK)
2 Milenkos (clear shell BMG & Island no foil)
CDTodds Islands ID tape (Obviously)
Mutilation Mix (Clear shell, also can someone confirm this? I've heard tell of it before but I've never actually seen one)
Forgotten Freshness 1&2 promo tapes (PAA had a picture of these but said they weren't his.. Anybody know where they are)
Pieces of ICP
at least 6 AJB
Fear soundtrack
Humble Gods - No Heroes
Star Warped
3 Corner tapes (December '97, April '99 & August '99)

Get at me with some of these people.**
Updated with a few new additions. Took a few minutes to snap a new picture in case anyone's interested.
For those of you keeping track at home I'm up to 72 now (60 last pic) and should have 5 more en route to me. I may snap a new picture when they get here or I may just be a lazy bastard. Time will tell. I still have many pictures I have to take for my site.

But for now, I present to you all, my cassettes, again.

[Image: JdTXs.jpg?1]
should sel me the WnW....just sayin...

and no.before you even say it.lol
lol and you have a couple things you should sell or trade me.. But I couldn't see either of us helping the other out for a while yet Tongue Frown </3
I have some things i could help you both out with.
and a few more en route. I think I'm missing 40 on the dot now but I'm probably still off by a bunch. God damn foreign pressings and such.

Come on people, Some of these should be fairly easy to track down.. Someone fucking sell me these!!!

Dog Beats (1st pressing, no barcode)
Carnival of Carnage (Either silver pressings)
Carnival of Carnage (Remastered with all (15) tracks)
Beverly Kills 50187 (Tinted green shell, 810-399-7284)
The Ringmaster (Any black shell tapes other than 313-399-7284)
The Ringmaster (Gold foil shell with BLACK writing, 810-347-3313)
The Riddlebox (Clear shell with blue writing??? I've never really seen this but it's on the site..)
Chicken Huntin (Free! in corner, any white stickers on the back)
Join the Show
Pieces of ICP
Amazing Jeckel Brothers (Solid red shell, Jake cover)
Amazing Jeckel Brothers (Clear shells, both/either covers)
The Fear soundtrack
Humble Gods - No Heroes
The Corner samplers (December '97, April '99 & August '99)
Star Warped promo
Seriously tho. I wish I knew where the other was.1 of mine wasn't in the traiding world til I bought it.and the other was just luck.I really wonder how many there is out there.besides the pt one.can't remember ever seeing it in peoples stashes.atleast in a loooong time.
that pieces of icp was on ebay a couple of weeks ago. only went for like $20. i bid on it but forgot about it until it was too late.
damn i missed that?
the question is, if you/I find something sealed that you already have unsealed, would you buy the sealed copy again?