JERKY BOYS FLYER FOR SALE
I TOLD COUNTERFEIT GOD THAT I NEVER GOT THE JERKY BOYS FLYER HE WAS SUPPOSED TO SEND ME BUT I LIED. I GOT ONE JERKY BOYS FLYER FROM THE AMAZING JACKYL BROTHRS CD FOR SALE HIT ME UP WOOPWOOP!
(08-18-2011, 02:25 AM)scrotum_slasha_666 Wrote: I TOLD COUNTERFEIT GOD THAT I NEVER GOT THE JERKY BOYS FLYER HE WAS SUPPOSED TO SEND ME BUT I LIED. I GOT ONE JERKY BOYS FLYER FROM THE AMAZING JACKYL BROTHRS CD FOR SALE HIT ME UP WOOPWOOP!

Jeckel Brothers*
Dude, I bet you don't even know where your avatar pic came from. I had them flats at one point. They are now in a much better collection
[Image: crasby_zpsf9b57ceb.jpg]
SHUT THE FUK UP WITH YOUR CAPS LOCK!!!
(08-18-2011, 01:24 PM)SV505 Wrote: SHUT THE FUK UP WITH YOUR CAPS LOCK!!!

AY NINJA, THIS HOW I TYPE SO IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WIT IT, COME N GETCHO WIG SPLIT!
What a dipshit.
Instagram: archiesand87
id ban this guy just for being a dumb ass CG you really should give me some power
refs in bio
Bahahah @ him asking for power. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAA
need some comic relief in some of these retared posts
refs in bio
Best gimmick in a long time. Please continue & tell me about rip off Brendoh.
[Image: NTUcKXz.jpg?1]
Retard*
Retarded*
refs in bio
(08-18-2011, 06:56 PM)scrotum_slasha_666 Wrote:
(08-18-2011, 01:24 PM)SV505 Wrote: SHUT THE FUK UP WITH YOUR CAPS LOCK!!!

AY NINJA, THIS HOW I TYPE SO IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WIT IT, COME N GETCHO WIG SPLIT!

oh god im scared why did i ever try to challenge a english challenged scrotum slasha
(08-18-2011, 07:00 PM)ArchieNolas Wrote: What a dipshit.

on a side note.....ae the AJB/Jerky Boys flyer worth much?
[Image: tumblr_lojshtPyxP1qegk16.gif]
apparently.
Instagram: archiesand87
(08-18-2011, 07:04 PM)Nitrousfunna Wrote: id ban this guy just for being a dumb ass CG you really should give me some power

YOU WANT POWER? I GOT YOUR POWER RIGHT HERE, I GOT AN 80 POUND PUNCH FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF Y'ALL MUTHAFUCKAS WITH THE BITCH ASS HOUND DOG FACE, MY ASS CRACK (AND NUT SACK) IS EXPOSED, GON' HEAD N GET A TASTE!

(08-18-2011, 07:13 PM)Andub Wrote: Bahahah @ him asking for power. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAA

FOR REAL, WHO DOES THIS NITROUSFUNNELCAKE-ASS NIGGA THINK HE IS, RON O'NEAL OR SUMN'?

(08-18-2011, 07:21 PM)JimmyC Wrote: Best gimmick in a long time. Please continue & tell me about rip off Brendoh.

MAN, THAT "MERCH MERCH MERCH MERCH" ASS NIGGIH RIPPED ME OFF FOR THAT DAMN JERKY BOYZ FLYER OUT the AJB CD. I TOLD THAT MOTHERFUCKER I'D SEND HIM A JCW CREW JERSEY WITH NO JIZZ STAINS ON IT LIKE THE OTHER JUGGAHOES WOULD DO SINCE THEY USE THEM JUNTS AS NUTRAGS. I WAS MY SHIT WITH GAIN, MUFUCKER, KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN? THIS MERCHALO OK'S THE DEAL, I SEND THE SHIT, AND HE EMAILS ME BACK AND SAYS "FUCK YOU, WEAK AZZ BOY, YOU AIN'T BOUT SHIT!" I CRIED LIKE A MUFUCKER LOSING THAT DAMN JERSEY, SO I'M BOUT TO SLASH SOME SCROTES IN THIS BITCH!

(08-18-2011, 07:26 PM)SV505 Wrote: oh god im scared why did i ever try to challenge a english challenged scrotum slasha

MY LANGUAGE IS CARNIVAL TALK, MUFUCKER!

(08-18-2011, 07:00 PM)ArchieNolas Wrote: What a dipshit.

I DIP BIGOT HEADS IN JUGGALO SHIT ALL DAY, FAM!

(08-18-2011, 09:39 PM)DeathBreath Wrote: on a side note.....ae the AJB/Jerky Boys flyer worth much?

$1000 BUCKS.
NIGUHS GON NIG!
[Image: 2qnrqxl.jpg]
This motherfucker...slashin' scrotes. Haha.
[Image: Rcz7W7F.gif]
Listen you hatin' ass fluffer, you never sent first. That was the deal. Hense, no wicked clown, my scrotum has not been slashed. At least not by you, just that laser.
[Image: nothingface.jpg]
P2K Stalker
No, he did not text me to ask how a Twiztid shirt looked on him.
[Image: nothingface.jpg]
(08-18-2011, 10:55 PM)Counterfeit God Wrote: Listen you hatin' ass fluffer, you never sent first. That was the deal. Hense, no wicked clown, my scrotum has not been slashed. At least not by you, just that laser.

FAM! FAM, U KNOW I SEND FIRST ALWAYZ! CAN I KICK IT WITH UR CREW AT A PHILLY SHOW? I DON'T HAVE ANY JUGGALO FRIENDS HERE. EVERYONE AROUND HERE IS SOME REDNECK CHICKEN ASS BIGOTS. :'(

(08-18-2011, 10:58 PM)Andub Wrote: P2K Stalker

DAMN, THAT'S AN UGLY MUFUCKER! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
(08-18-2011, 07:21 PM)JimmyC Wrote: Best gimmick in a long time.

[Image: dogboard-1-1.jpg]

wow coming to a board looking for friends you aint gonna find em here mayn not wit YO DOK CAWNIVAL TOK DAT U TOK MUFUKA
(08-19-2011, 12:08 AM)SV505 Wrote: wow coming to a board looking for friends you aint gonna find em here mayn not wit YO DOK CAWNIVAL TOK DAT U TOK MUFUKA

OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES, THEY SMELL LIKE SHIT AND ASTROGLIDE. CLEAN YA ASSHOLE, NIGGA!