FaygoClown Mask
I've got a concert used faygoclown mask. Interested in sale or trade

[Image: ak-yall-niggas-postin-in-a-troll-thread.jpg]

2Whoops
[Image: ytq5k.gif]
$3
(02-15-2012, 06:33 AM)BluddLust Wrote: No, why would I let anyone do that? She simply thrust her tongue upon my crinkled ballon knot, savoring the sensation brought about by grating her meaty, wet, taste-bud laden licker across every scaly wrinkle my starfish could offer.
(08-02-2011, 11:07 PM)Randall Wrote: $3

Really? How many of these do you think are out there. Not exactly an easy feat getting one of these.
*goes to halloween store buys exact same mask for $5*
(02-15-2012, 06:33 AM)BluddLust Wrote: No, why would I let anyone do that? She simply thrust her tongue upon my crinkled ballon knot, savoring the sensation brought about by grating her meaty, wet, taste-bud laden licker across every scaly wrinkle my starfish could offer.
This is from the tempest tour in Louisville Ky, buddy in the shaggy paint snatched it off of dude's head...

Anyone with a serious offer?

$3.17
I offer $5 bucks... I hope there isn't faygo on the mask, I don't want sticky soda on my face when I'm re-living some concert memories in my living room.
Did u take that picture at the tempest tour with it on? I bet the juggalos would of been on your nuts with that bang pow boom shirt on.
Instagram: archiesand87
I am looking to get some extra loot for the gathering.... If that's all this mask is worth to you guys I'll just hang on to it.

I also have a WWE replica belt I'm thinking about listing on ebay. It's an adult Undisputed Version 2.

Any one want a good deal on it?

What are you actually wanting for the belt? I'd be interested.

Shoot me a pm
[Image: tumblr_lr9vcs1Mv31qdf6w8o1_500.gif]
ya nothing special about a cheap ass mask i can get anywhere online or in town ... but a CLOWN SUIT would be a diff story those things are fresh to the MAX
How much for the mask that guy has on in the left?
[Image: NTUcKXz.jpg?1]
about a buck worth of facepaint
That mask isn't even worth 3$. I'd shit in it, and throw it at Violent Fat
[Image: crasby_zpsf9b57ceb.jpg]
Ill buy it for 10 bucks, if you throw in the WWE belt.
^dam , i cant even top that offer , fuck im out.
Instagram: archiesand87
i get that you dont get that this is stage used.... I stated awhile back I'd keep it.

The belt retail for 300 I was offering a good deal @ 235. I had no idea I was insulting your sensibilities.

You can suck a bag of dicks for 10 bucks.

Eat my ass btw
I get that it's stage used. What the fucks that mean? It's not worth 3$ on it's own. Again, I'd shit in it, and throw it at faggy 2 dope.
[Image: crasby_zpsf9b57ceb.jpg]
(08-03-2011, 01:47 AM)Andub Wrote: I get that it's stage used. What the fucks that mean? It's not worth 3$ on it's own. Again, I'd shit in it, and throw it at faggy 2 dope.

It means its a prop aka more valuable. I could give a fuck that you dont want it.

This is a forum for trading merch/rare items so I posted it here. It's good to see by simply throwing it out there I have to deal with an abusive troll.

I hope that you are not an example of the norm of this forum.

2Whoops

you need to learn to get used to Andub he is the troll of trolls he send gimley fleeing to the woods ... and seriously that mask aint shit of value worn by any of the faygo clowns the only masks worn on stage of any value or lotus masks or the masks from ICP worn at hallowicked awhile back YOU are the only one holding any value to this mask so its better kept with you man
(08-02-2011, 11:11 PM)Randall Wrote: *goes to halloween store buys exact same mask for $5*

lol
[Image: DIRTBAGDANSHOW_zps39499fc4.jpg]
(08-03-2011, 02:00 AM)SV505 Wrote: you need to learn to get used to Andub he is the troll of trolls he send gimley fleeing to the woods ... and seriously that mask aint shit of value worn by any of the faygo clowns the only masks worn on stage of any value or lotus masks or the masks from ICP worn at hallowicked awhile back YOU are the only one holding any value to this mask so its better kept with you man

I didn't really want to sell the mask anyway, as I said I was looking to get some xtra loot for the gathering. It has much sentimental value but if someone offered something crazy for it I'da considered it.

Andub could learn from your post. Discussing why the item would or wouldn't have value, short, sweet, and troll free. thanks

lol sure man .. well your best bet is to get someone over THERE at the GOTJ to buy it youd be suprised what some dumb fuck will buy there specially all those stupid new juggs that think anything is the shit you could prob literally go buy a party halloween mask and say it was from a faygo clown on stage and theyll pay 50 bux and blam there you can keep your personal valued mask
Lol tempest with bpb shirt on..... I was at that tempest show goodtimes!
I wore it to HW in noblesville, bastards wouldnt let me in with it. I had to pay the lady at the front for a locker since the parking lot was a dick year away.
I remember back in '98 at the juggalo funhouse tour that someone snatched one from the "faygo clowns" and threw it in the crowd I picked it up and handed it to my homeboy. I think he might still have it. These things get "snatched" all the time from them. Yeah, not really worth much except the personal sentimental value.