[Image: sig.jpg]
Bump, edited.
Edited, again.
Anybody?
I got the hoodie no jersey though
I have the original hockey jersey XXL worn maybe 3 times, never outside, just indoors to my familys Christmas events: ruined old family photos with it. Take it away from me.
Price?
PM'D you, hit me up plz
Sorry. Didn't wanna let it go at that price. Thanks for the offer though.
Yea I scored one on ebay a week or so ago, that one looks like it's in a little better condition though :-/
Here's the one I bought, what's with the difference on the stripes on the bottom?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221955825716
The one you bought looks fake. Wrong jersey material, no tag, patches all look off...
I was just about to ask if someone maybe switched the patches or something, I just noticed it's not mesh. Fuck. I should have looked at that closer before I bought it. I just got excited because I had been looking for one for a while and hit the buy it now real quick.
(12-03-2015, 09:09 PM)Seattle Wrote: Sorry. Didn't wanna let it go at that price. Thanks for the offer though.

Counter?
Seller claims it was purchased at a show but idk...
I claim to have been the 17th president. Compare pics, it's all wrong. Don't get got...
I agree that it's not right. I already bought the damn thing :-/
Has it been 30 days? You can file a claim
Yea I'm taking a partial refund and I'm just gonna sell the thing for just enough to break even. Hopefully snag that other one that just popped up too.
(12-10-2015, 07:14 PM)dimotennaclocker Wrote: Yea I'm taking a partial refund and I'm just gonna sell the thing for just enough to break even. Hopefully snag that other one that just popped up too.

Its a known fake someone made a bunch of the joker cards, lotus , blaze, and these years back. 
Scored that legit jersey off ebay late last night, selling this boot POS for $65 to your door if anyone wants it.