Myzery
Yo peeps any one got myzery cds in good shape from the gathering I'm looking for 5 of them. If you got them I'll bye them if you got the ones I need yo. Peep that..
Not demon / angle any thing elss.
I have 14 different Myzery CDs. Which one are you looking for and how much are you willing to spend?
Ha what cool witch ones you got?
Like 5 I don't know right off hand I'm kind drunk and don't look at this ever much. Are they in good shape? The cover can't be mess.
Ok here I'm looking for these ones..
4 face old and new one.
Red eye I need the OG one
Hate me more that one.
Classic I need the OG one.
Do INC EP I NEED.
LOVE/hate unrelease one I need
Puerto Rican day parade I neef.
And all the twin gatz cds I need. Bro!
But the twin gatz and Puerto Rican day parade one and love an hate unrelease and DR Inc ep
Are the three ones I'm looking for.
Throw out some prices for any you want. I have all those you mention except the PR Day Parade. I don't believe it was ever pressed and sold. I have 4 different Twin Gatz CDs too. The DP Inc. will not go cheap since its pretty fucking rare. All are in amazing condition. A few are even sealed. Let me know.
Ok send some pics and you probably b got DO for free and 10 dallors at the gathering.. Weres the pics? If there in good shape I'll think about bying them.
Do how that look?
Dp
Uhh! So send some pics mint gave you 30 for 10? Hit me up on there thing.
Before I go through the trouble of figuring out how to post pics, I need to know it'll be worth my time. None of my Myzery will be sold cheap. Most wont leave my collection for under triple digits. If you're still interested then shoot me a PM with which CDs you're interested in. Thanks.
Oh are you that guy selling old those cds and myzery for 4000 dallors? Haha if so that radicals I'v been watching that thing all year lol.
Hit me up then the other thing I never check this if I don't here it.
You can probably get 700 for lot for those cds if you are that ebay guy. 100 dallors for one naw there still yousd. An I don't know how good in shape they are.
Sorry, I'm not the guy selling CDs on eBay. However, if you think you're going to get a DP Inc. for under $500 then think again. There were only 10 made to begin with. Plus, I'm the only person to own the reissue of Twin Gatz Lost Sessions CD (still sealed). It was a prototype that Myzery had pressed up and then dropped off the earth before receiving it. It's one of a kind. The original Lost Sessions is also an extremely rare CD that you won't find for under $400. Not to mention the Napalm's Spanish Side "Thirsty" EP CD which is rare and released by Myzery. That one also sells for over $100 every time it's ever been on eBay.
Dope. And the ones sell for 100 or more stays up for years like the red eye and there still yous an not selling so good. Dpinc is sick. And twin gatz that be cool. Man but don't got that much right now.. I'm a scrubalo. I some shirts I come trade like twiztid jersey befor they left the pyicopathic. I'm trying some money. the income buy right now. I could 120 for too.
Oh shit that good never mind how much you want the na open one?
Haha napalm that's cd good.
Weres the pics?
Well of you got time hit me up with the pics. Then I can see how much I realy want to spend. Bro
What the fuck is your problem with speaking? Jesus. Reading one of your posts is a million red flags to not even bother dealing.
[CENTER][Image: randomflavor121.jpg][/CENTER]
if you know what items youre after, pics shouldnt affect how much its worth... minus knowing someone actually has the item, and seeing its not broken in ten, you seem like a giant waste of time.............

IM LOOKING FOR A CARNIVAL OF CARNAGE FLYER!!! THE ONE FROM THE SOUND BITES INSTORE!!.. ONCE U SEND PICS ILL DETERMINE HOW MUCH I WANT TO PAY!..

I hate juggalo merchants..
[CENTER][Image: randomflavor121.jpg][/CENTER]
Ok hole on I give up I'll say witch ones ha.
Here I'm looking for
Classics the black cover.
DP INC ep
The four faces of myzery I think it has two different covers.
Love/hate unreleased at the gathering 12
Puerto Rican day parade.

I think that's it.
So you got them?
Oh shit and all 4 twin gatz cds too.