Myzery
Look on ebay you can fine every thing on there.
It's taking for ever to PM you so just did it on here.
(07-28-2015, 08:27 AM)skidmark Wrote: Before I go through the trouble of figuring out how to post pics, I need to know it'll be worth my time. None of my Myzery will be sold cheap. Most wont leave my collection for under triple digits. If you're still interested then shoot me a PM with which CDs you're interested in. Thanks.
Classics the black cover
DP INc. Ep
The four faces I think it has two different covers need them both. I got mine stole I had one.
The ones I really want are.
Puerto Rican day parade.
Love/hate unreleased ep from the gathering.
And Para IA ISIA vill thing.

So do you have any? Can you send the pics now..
Fuck this shit how PM someone? Lol
If you can can you hite me up? I don't know how to yous shit shit.
Please thanks
I'm having a bad day. But those are the albums I'm looking for bro.
How did you even figure out how to turn your phone/computer on????? Jesus Christ....
Honestly.. what the fuck is wrong with you? 2 pages of completely incoherent ramblings????? Here is an example of how this shouldve gone..

::thread name:: I am looking for the following myzery cds

text: hey all, im currently looking for the following myzery audio, let me know what you have, and if you have a price in mind, otherwise ill try and offer for whatever im interested in.
:: lists cds you need::

If you spend your day trolling pt, then you certainly got me beat in annoyance.. If you are completely serious, please unplug your computer, seek help, and never return here again...

this dude has bad news written all over him, why is he still here?
[CENTER][Image: randomflavor121.jpg][/CENTER]
and just to entertain your stupidity.. there is a big button under everyones name that says "PM".... thats probably a good start to pming people.
Ok you got a email? It's be better for me. And how you delete the hole thing? I can't fine how to delete tap talk . I have to keep for getting the shit.
Are you that blonde bitch from the gathering al dub? Lol
Yeah I'm back. Still can't delete my old page.
If do I know yoou work on cars and shit.
Not working lol takes to long to load
yes..... im the blond bitch from the gathering..................................................

"If do I know yoou work on cars and shit."

yes.. im blond... and a bitch...and work on cars and shit...

can we please ban this kid? please?
As much as id like to think youre just a troll, theres no way you can fake your gimmick lol...

so please explain.. please... what is it about you that makes you not be able to make one single understandable sentence? Like.. if youre from zimbabwe or something, thats cool.. just let us know.. From what im reading, youre not about to complete a deal any time in the next 34 years.... so i ask again.. why are you still here.
(08-04-2015, 04:38 PM)Al-Dub 516 Wrote: Like.. if youre from zimbabwe or something, thats cool.. just let us know..

This made me legit LOL.
(08-02-2015, 05:42 PM)Al-Dub 516 Wrote: Honestly.. what the fuck is wrong with you? 2 pages of completely incoherent ramblings????? Here is an example of how this shouldve gone..

::thread name:: I am looking for the following myzery cds

text: hey all, im currently looking for the following myzery audio, let me know what you have, and if you have a price in mind, otherwise ill try and offer for whatever im interested in.
:: lists cds you need::

If you spend your day trolling pt, then you certainly got me beat in annoyance.. If you are completely serious, please unplug your computer, seek help, and never return here again...

this dude has bad news written all over him, why is he still here?
Hey don't be tripe on Mr now I spent the all dam day with you walking around to meet your bitch boy you meet there or what ever. Ha you like my voice an laugh when it when deep as a dieing robot ha reammber that foxlay. I smoke smoke kind I get a vapor hope DJ clay is the shit. But hit me up any time. Go to the gathering last year? You got a spire charm? Cross one..?
Idk think you be on here lol well fine me louts cross an I'll make you any girly drink at gt in steed of having all that beer.ok night night.
Haha al-dub your to smart for that the was prefect I would had tho of that.. I just read that nice..
Well yeah I was still don't know how to delete post thing. So deleted my hole conversation please and thanks I was just trying to find a myzery cd with out getting made fun of. Thanks everyone ture homie ha it would be fun to not get made fun of yo. But deleted my hole page site thing ok thanks. You the ones people hang there self over with.. lol means jking fing with you guys.. I don't know that old password to that site. Deleted thanks.
[Image: iMtqa1d.jpeg]
Lol bro you to funny but I loved that show do you want to 4 eyes
(07-25-2015, 07:11 PM)skidmark Wrote: I have 14 different Myzery CDs. Which one are you looking for and how much are you willing to spend?

If you got all those cds the hite me up I'll buy the once I want. Ok have a great day bro hop there not to fuck up or I want talk then send pics and email. Thats..
(07-27-2015, 08:14 AM)skidmark Wrote: Throw out some prices for any you want. I have all those you mention except the PR Day Parade. I don't believe it was ever pressed and sold. I have 4 different Twin Gatz CDs too. The DP Inc. will not go cheap since its pretty fucking rare. All are in amazing condition. A few are even sealed. Let me know.
What's you email I can do it from there the fast way please thats.