StabDatAss Cameron Amburge. Involving multiple people
Sent $50 to hold lotus jersey. Within this time he ripped off hunter wood I think $80 for beanies who I told he could trust him. He screwed over multiple other people on TC and PM
he robbed me for $30
[Image: sig.jpg]
a year and a half later, I got my shirt.
[Image: sig.jpg]
I know cam he want shit his friends or hasn't yet I can contact him.. But he lives 3 states away from me.. I'd suggest using a middle man with him and that is comming from his homie... Sorry cam if you read this but I've heard he shit a lot of ppl on here and museum... Kinda disappointed
But he was put on the bad traders list years ago... So if you saw him on there and then delt with him that's kinda dumb if you ask me... Do disrespect tho but he has a deal go bad with bloodlust I think before riddlebox show granted he got him right it was still a bad deal.
He is not a bad person he just procrastinates.. He has good intentions I think he just gets himself in a bind...
I don't see him deliberately shitting someone he has alwayse eventually made shit right
talked to him at the gathering and he had no money for me. idk if I will ever see it
I can talk to him got him to pay ppl before I can't promise tho