My Tech N9ne & Twiztid/HOK Audio Stash
Been trying to join for awhile but never got approved thanks to Counterfeit and twitter I was finally able to join. Here is my stash page. None of it is for sale at this time.
https://sites.google.com/site/shags2dope50187stash/home
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You have some tech items I would pay good money for.
[Image: 0BbaCP6.png]
(11-16-2013, 08:42 PM)DeadBodyMan Wrote: You have some tech items I would pay good money for.

What do you want? I have pretty much the same audio as he
Got anything, I don't have Killa City Kid
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yea bro. We've been texting for about a week. U bought stuff off me on eBay.
What exactly is the collectors edition cd? I seen somewhere say its a gotj 2013 exclusive but it looks boot as hell
[Image: imagesCA7OYS13.jpg]
its a rev. release...
it's not a rev release, I do believe he even stated this in another thread, someone at the gotj 2013 was selling them
Updated OG Home Sweet Home Cassette and Mob Mentality Cassette, thanks to fetty
updated a few items that came in, including both gang rags extended versions thanks to counterfeit god
Hey Ben Did you know their is more Versions of the Gold Dark Lotus then you have... Also I have some extra of stuff your needing when I get home ill hit you up
--WANTS--

RARE & SEALED AUDIO  

Updated with a few things including some drive-by and blaze items thanks to Nitrousfunna
Alright slim let me know
Updated with a few new items including UGH 6 and Super Heroes in Rap thanks to Horrorcore stash
Updated a bunch of stuff including Tech N9ne - Cloudy Eyed Stroll Cassette
New stuff added including twiztid wicked comic sticker version
A few updates including a Bones Demon Inside Red Foil w/ barcode