Mr.Mckreepy?
I hate to do this but..

The deal. I payed $120.00 on a MDP Hallowicked hoodie 6/8/13-6/9/13 not sure which day but I have proof I sent.

I know he isn't on here everyday also

The back story, I was snooping around find he posted in the merch submissions by accident. In his sale post was the hoodie, so I messaged him still got it yada yada..well someone else was a top offer so I matched his, had a bidding war Mr.Creepy(or whatever) would updated if the guy upped my offer, I outbid this dude supposibly. I sent him the $120.00 through PayPal he got my payment left me rep on here..everyone I dealt with knows I pay fast so should have some back up on my end. Well 6/14 he pm'd me with a dc# saying sorry for the wait, my kids are sick. Now that's fine I understand. I've been pounching in the dc # and all it says is June 14th electronic shipping is received. I've messaged a few times and I know he hasn't been on for a few days but hasn't answered or asked if I got it.

If I'm wrong on the electronic shipping was recieved part or I guess can someone school me on that?

Not mad, or wanted to get dude a bad rep. just want the hoodie I payed for that's all
i need a coc baseball jersey in a 2 or 3x will pay big $$$$$$$$
He pm'd me twice this morning, saying he's gunna check and see what's up at the p.o
(06-29-2013, 02:23 AM)dirtayDozen Wrote: I hate to do this but..

The deal. I payed $120.00 on a MDP Hallowicked hoodie 6/8/13-6/9/13 not sure which day but I have proof I sent.

I know he isn't on here everyday also

The back story, I was snooping around find he posted in the merch submissions by accident. In his sale post was the hoodie, so I messaged him still got it yada yada..well someone else was a top offer so I matched his, had a bidding war Mr.Creepy(or whatever) would updated if the guy upped my offer, I outbid this dude supposibly. I sent him the $120.00 through PayPal he got my payment left me rep on here..everyone I dealt with knows I pay fast so should have some back up on my end. Well 6/14 he pm'd me with a dc# saying sorry for the wait, my kids are sick. Now that's fine I understand. I've been pounching in the dc # and all it says is June 14th electronic shipping is received. I've messaged a few times and I know he hasn't been on for a few days but hasn't answered or asked if I got it.

If I'm wrong on the electronic shipping was recieved part or I guess can someone school me on that?

Not mad, or wanted to get dude a bad rep. just want the hoodie I payed for that's all

Just means a tag was created. Could have been from home, work or sometimes the APC depending on the post office. Then once it's picked up they scan it and it will say acceptance at whatever post office
Thnx Derf.

*Other updates*
I texted him since he gave me his # in a message, this morning. No response but it's only been an hour no worries, will post if I hear anything..
I would make a claim on PayPal... That will get his attention
I'd say to do the same.
[Image: nothingface.jpg]
He's trying to scam you.
[Image: 23kazjc.png]
He said he sent last Saturday I figured I'd wait and see. Well come Friday given the 4th of July was this week I'd wait til Saturday just to see..nothing. I texted him Friday no response, ill file a claim now.
The package came today and he did throw in an extra
What wad the extra?
White mdp Beenie
(07-10-2013, 07:37 PM)dirtayDozen Wrote: White mdp Beenie