Juggalo12451 on ebay
aka Juggalo1245, aka Dalton Stokes, insisted on bidding on an item I was selling, with 2 different accounts, and, as expected, refused to pay on the account that "won" the auction. I imagine he was trying to scam his way into getting the item for 50 bucks. I know I'm not the first one he's fucked with.
(06-04-2013, 08:25 PM)xanloveless Wrote: aka Juggalo1245, aka Dalton Stokes, insisted on bidding on an item I was selling, with 2 different accounts, and, as expected, refused to pay on the account that "won" the auction. I imagine he was trying to scam his way into getting the item for 50 bucks. I know I'm not the first one he's fucked with.

Shut the hell up.
^caught! lol
(06-23-2013, 07:02 PM)countfettyisback Wrote: ^caught! lol

Fuck yourself. Besides in a few months you asshole won't remember me so kiss a ass.
Well this got interesting in a hurry.
[Image: 19o0x2o.jpg]
Relax dalton!! Maybe if you didn't treat ebay like a game & Fuck people over or leave your accounts open for other people to post shit or freak out on people for 1 word jokes, people would remember you and maybe even respect you. You are coming across like a real big "dick Stoker" Mr. Stokes!!
fuck that guy! see this thread:

http://psychopathictraders.com/forums/sh...?tid=10985

he bid a million dollars on one of my listings and i had to block about 5 accounts
[Image: hCkme.jpg]