blackbyrd83 on ebay
this seller, blackbird, is back at it again.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eminem-Slim-Shad...0985051677

this seller is also the same guy that Almost ripped off countfetty when he bought a "soul intent" lost tape with a white background.....but countfetty was smart enough to know it was a fake and got his money back from paypal....well, the pos seller is back and seller more fake bootlegs

the screwed up part is he obviously has numerous tapes of the fakes he makes(hey that rhymed, I should be a rapper). count fetty had a fake soul intent tape, and the seller sold a similar fake soul intent tape to someone else for $2500
I keep reporting these auctions when I see them, but apparently Ebay doesn't care.
(05-21-2013, 11:14 PM)Detroit Till I Die Wrote: this seller, blackbird, is back at it again.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eminem-Slim-Shad...0985051677

this seller is also the same guy that Almost ripped off countfetty when he bought a "soul intent" lost tape with a white background.....but countfetty was smart enough to know it was a fake and got his money back from paypal....well, the pos seller is back and seller more fake bootlegs

the screwed up part is he obviously has numerous tapes of the fakes he makes(hey that rhymed, I should be a rapper). count fetty had a fake soul intent tape, and the seller sold a similar fake soul intent tape to someone else for $2500

I thought Fetty had sent that tape back to him when he got his money back, if so could it not be the same tape he sold Fetty before?

Either way, dude's scum for trying to burn people.
~I RuNz WiTh Da HoWsE, LaBeL mE KrAZeE 4 LyFe!!!~
I do not know if fetty gave the tape back or not. I just know that this seller should be banned for making numerous fake bootleg tapes scamming people out of thousands of dollars per auction. It sickens me
The guy that bought the tape told me he paid $200 and knows it's a fake, but has made no effort to try and get his money back. I guess some people don't care if they get ripped off.
(05-22-2013, 11:54 PM)OWD Wrote: The guy that bought the tape told me he paid $200 and knows it's a fake, but has made no effort to try and get his money back. I guess some people don't care if they get ripped off.

Must be nice to not miss $200. Don't get me wrong $200 isn't going to make or break most people, but to know you wasted it on something obsolete and not want it back.. Crazy, right?
(05-27-2013, 01:15 PM)HoodsKill Wrote:
(05-22-2013, 11:54 PM)OWD Wrote: The guy that bought the tape told me he paid $200 and knows it's a fake, but has made no effort to try and get his money back. I guess some people don't care if they get ripped off.

Must be nice to not miss $200. Don't get me wrong $200 isn't going to make or break most people, but to know you wasted it on something obsolete and not want it back.. Crazy, right?
QFT
The seller is now selling this bootleg tape for a grand.
Hahaha