kartinveron on ebay
BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!
this person sells bootleg tshirts claiming they are from their collection, but they are fake counterfeit bootleg piece of shit that aren't worth the made in mexico tshirt its printed on.

this seller was selling a "lucky 13/jack daniels logo style" twiztid tshirt, natas logo shirts, rlp logo shirts and afew icp shirts....its safe to say they are all fake.

I bought an esham rlp logo tshirt. the description was a minimum of 2 sentences, didn't respond to emails while the auction was open & on going.

I won the shirt at opening bid. the auction ended at 5 am. I got it acouple days later and immediately suspected foul play. I contacted acouple of friends and they confirmed it was a fake due to the tag being a "triple a" (made in mexico) and not a hanes tee or tagless.

I contacted the seller they said they would only send me a full refund until I mailed the shirt back to them, out of my pocket. I refused to do so, they said they would send a refund of the shipping costs so I could mail it back to them. once they received the shirt they said only then they will send the full refund.

I was busy yesterday but today I log into paypal and no money was there from them. I opened a case against them for the bootleg item, and during my rant of them I mentioned it being a fake counterfeit bootleg worthless pos 3 times...to remind them of the shady "business" they are in.

now im waiting for them to give me my money back.
Rock of ages has rlp logo shirts in like 3-4 different colors and esham dropped them off him self, so drive up their and peep them
Thanks ill head up there.
That was me brother, I messed up on my end via description, it was blown out of porportion, I sold the rest of the "devil in the moon" shirts... but the refund is taking care of...sorry I'm busy too.

That's why it sold for $11.00 bucks shipped. but you will have your refund it is taking care of.
...and to top it off you purchased a shirt from me, here on PT.
I had "natas" shirts too? Where? And how come I don't have one, I need one. I need to go back to Mexico.
Instagram: archiesand87
Those bootleg shirts are way too nice. You should have just let the kid order from acirap.com so that Esham would be in the bad traders section instead of you.
[Image: ir44yh.gif]
I know, I fucked up, oh well, that's what I get for being "shady".

Now Esham is going to dress up like a bag lady and ride around with his .380 and come looking for me.
I should put you on here for trading me a bootleg Mistico action figure.
[Image: ir44yh.gif]
Ahahahahahahaah

He was mint in the package!
Yeah I did get the refund. Regaurdless of the total price paid for the item, fact remains it's not a authentic rlp shirt.
Made in Mexico
(05-15-2013, 04:02 PM)ArchieNolas Wrote: That was me brother, I messed up on my end via description, it was blown out of porportion, I sold the rest of the "devil in the moon" shirts... but the refund is taking care of...sorry I'm busy too.

That's why it sold for $11.00 bucks shipped. but you will have your refund it is taking care of.
...and to top it off you purchased a shirt from me, here on PT.
I had "natas" shirts too? Where? And how come I don't have one, I need one. I need to go back to Mexico.

youre wrong. I did not buy a shirt off you here on pt. I pm'ed you about afew shirts, but i never bought one. Weeks later i tried sending you a pm about the shirts but you got banned from this site and there was a line threw your name

Also, stop acting like you were doing me a favor, cuz you havent. You sold a fake bootleg counterfeit shirt acting like it was legit, and here you are being petty trying to make me look bad for catching you selling fake shit.

I dont give a fuck if the cost of a fake item was half of the cost of legit shirts. Id rather have a authentic item, than a knock off counterfeit item.

I didn't get banned, I banned myself. Wink

I am sorry for what happened on my end. Like I said I messed up on the description. It's all on the good.

MCL!

It's all good brother I am sorry for the transaction. Keep the shirt, and remember a authentic one, the print will wash off, my bootleg shirt, will stay on after multiple washes.

It's all good.
I appreciate the apology. Im over this situation, and was over it when i got the refund. I wasnt trying to get shit started on here. But thanks for apologizing
For sure, I was always cool about it, you made me look like a asshole, and I'm like "I'm not shady", i was using a ebay app, and wasnt on the computer besides to print a label, buts its all in the good. Lol
Looks like make up sex is in order!
Calm down guys.
[Image: 19o0x2o.jpg]
I know im "new" to the forums, but not new to the site overall. I thought i was doing the right thing by starting this thread, im not here to get shit started or create enemies. We are all here for the same reason to join others with common interests in music.

I accept & apreciate your apology. I too am sorry for over reacting or being harsh. im not gonna leave a negative or nuetral feedback(to hurt your percentage) on ebay, im just act like nothing happened like no transaction occured.
So no make up sex?
SEX! SEX! SEX!
Don't peer pressure us guys, we will do it when the time is right.
Dont forget the KY his & his Smile
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

You can't get that kind of customer service from Esham.
[Image: 0bf7b03e-52eb-4828-9610-fb3a372d6ba0_zps06e4b0cf.jpg]
Chuuurch!
I think most of the reaction here is related to people's dislike of esham and his webstore operators ripping people off.
I thought it was because the logos on official RLP shirts peel after one wash, which is true. lol