kartinveron on ebay
(05-17-2013, 06:24 PM)skidmark Wrote: I thought it was because the logos on official RLP shirts peel after one wash, which is true. lol

that too!
Archies shirts are wayyyyyy better than Eshams actual shirts. I don't know why dude is complaining. Oh well, my opinion doesn't matter
[Image: crasby_zpsf9b57ceb.jpg]
I wanna do the right thing. Archie, check your pm
Are you asking him for sexual favors?
Maybe today we get make up sex!
Dude got the shirt for 11$ shipped and has the nerve to bitch, and you suspected foul play? Who the fuck are you supposed to be Sherlock Holmes ? Come on bro your talking about a t shirt not a murder case get real!
[Image: 3374651198776755855.jpg]
Because he wanted legit not bootleg?
[Image: 23kazjc.png]
(06-01-2013, 06:02 PM)Jabooody Dubz Wrote: Dude got the shirt for 11$ shipped and has the nerve to bitch, and you suspected foul play? Who the fuck are you supposed to be Sherlock Holmes ? Come on bro your talking about a t shirt not a murder case get real!

There were issues with the shirt, that archie was unaware of the issues until recently when i sent him pics of the issues.

I dont have a problem with archie. He apologized, so did I. Infact archie and i have been communicating and have been working on squashing this.

And since this is still being brought up....

When i made this thread i was ticked off, and i over reacted...and im sorry for that.

I thought i was doing the right thing by giving people here a heads up on the recent experience i had on ebay....after all, isnt the section of this site made for doing that........
Nawwwww the Bad Traders section is where everyone plays favorites and talks shit if you're bad mouthing a homie. Unfortunately Archie is a homie to a lot of us.
[Image: ir44yh.gif]
Archie for president!..................of PT