KlownjesterX
We've done good business in the past and just looking to hear from you on our deal again. Ive been sitting on this jersey for going on 3 weeks now. You were suppose to pay me last Friday at the latest and now 9 days after I still got nothing.

You hit me up on the 24th saying your phone was busted and you were shipping on the 25th. I havent been able to get ahold of you since then. Text or PM me and let me know whats going on.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

He owes me $50 on a Dog Beats tape he forgot to send in my package. He said he can't find it and he's supposed to send me my $50 back when his PayPal gets straightened out. I haven't heard from him in over a week. I originally paid him about 6 weeks ago and it took almost a month to get the package in the first place.
Hes always been straight with me and we have dealt 3-4 times before. I tried to call, text, and PM him. Nothing.....

Hopefully this is a fluke and dude pulls through with his end of our deal.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Finally got a hold of him. Waiting on tracking
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

May I ask how you got ahold of him? He hasn't been on here since 4/19 and I sent a message through Ebay but haven't gotten a response.
Aaaaaaand i got the bone again.
Was suppose to get tracking on the 30th and nothing. Also no package yet and back to avoiding my texts and calls.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Havent heard back from him so the deals off.
Not dealing with him again and although Im not out money this was a waste of time.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

(05-03-2013, 06:41 PM)BL00D$HOT Wrote: Havent heard back from him so the deals off.
Not dealing with him again and although Im not out money this was a waste of time.

Unfortunately for me, I do have money invested. All I can do is hope he comes through eventually though. It could be worse, at least he sent the majority of the stuff I bought from him.
Yea I feel for you. I just lost time and hopefully ill get another buyer shortly. He has always been good with communication and comming through on his end. I even felt comfortable enough shipping same time. Glad I waited for the D/C this tine.

But I will not be dealing with him again. Therea no reason to avoid someone, make up lies, and bail like that. If he needed more time or had issues he could have told me and I would have held it for him. Much too late now.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS